Website Terms and Terms of Business
The Website Terms and Terms of Business govern your use of our services and your relationship with Trained by the Beast.
We recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
* This Website provides an in personal and online personal training service through which you can purchase fitness e-books, online video courses and tailored fitness and diet programs.
* These terms will apply to all users of the Website and all purchasers of Products.
* Our Products
* We will offer through the Website the following products (the “Products”)
* training guides;
* online coaching;
* meal plans;
* individually tailored personal plans (each a “Personal Plan”).
3. Products: Cancellation
* You have a statutory right to change your mind (without giving a reason) within 14 days of purchasing a Product and receive a refund. This will not apply if you have already started downloading the relevant product.
* If you want to end your contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
* Email us at [email protected]. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address. telling us of the reason you wish to cancel.
* On your purchase of the relevant Product, we will grant access for your own personal use only,
* access video on a streaming only basis;
* access and download e-books;
* access and download personalised fitness plans;
* You are not permitted to share any of the content licensed under these terms with any other individuals.
* Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it to us.
* Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted or interrupted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services or because we are unable to offer the Website for reasons beyond our control (such as a denial of service attack). In this event we will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. Any such restrictions or interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these terms.
7. Expected Results
* While we believe that for most people, following our programs and methods will lead to desired results, all exercise programs depend on the individual. Result will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program, they may not achieve the desired results. We therefore provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
* the effectiveness any techniques, diets or programs that we deliver; or
* the results that you may achieve as a result of following our programs.
* All testimonials contain shown on our website or in our content are real people who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt, however, they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals have achieved.
* Intellectual Property
* By providing any content for distribution you expressly grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, copy, store, perform, display and distribute such content.
* This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, for any purpose without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website without our express written consent.